Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"You Want Membership Money..."

Every week I do a Q&A call with my high-end clients and they all have been asking about Membership sites lately. So I asked the guy that schooled me on memberships to teach you.

His name is Ryan Deiss, a freakin' genius. I have a lot of respect for Ryan and in many ways really look up to him. (Even though he is shorter than me) Did you know...

He has been on the internet since 1999

He sold 2 membership site businesses for 7 figures in one day.

He is in 500 niches outside of Internet Marketing

He makes more money doing membership sites than teaching it.

That's why I asked him to teach you exactly how he makes fists full of money creating these online perpetual money machines.

On Thursday night at 9:00 Eastern, Ryan and I are doing a private telecall to share with you how you can make 10k in less than 30 days with a Cash gushing membership site.

This call is available for only a $1 investment.

Just go to the site below right now:

http://www.promotingtips.com/1dollar.htm

This one dollar call is for people totally green or that have been online that have not really made anymoney with the systems they are currently using.

Better Hurry, the lines are almost sold out!

Go here ->> http://www.promotingtips.com/1dollar.htm

Hope to see you on the call.

Best Regards,

Matt Bacak

P.S. The only way you can get a recording is by going to this registration site below now:
http://www.promotingtips.com/1dollar.htm

Frontier Marketing Intl, LLC
1140 Old Peachtree Rd, Suite D
Duluth, GA 30097
770-271-1536